Be kind to your hard-working skin! This homemade body butter recipe will leave your skin moisturised and soft, thanks to rich cocoa butter and coconut oil. We love its whipped consistency that goes on smoothly and feels light to the touch.
Whipped Body Butter
- Warm a medium-sized saucepan over medium heat, then add coconut oil and cocoa butter. Melt until completely liquefied for approx.4–5 minutes.
- Pour mixture into a glass mixing bowl and place in refrigerator for 30–45 minutes to cool and just set but not harden.
- Stir in your chosen essential oil.
- Using an electric hand mixer, whip until firm peaks form, for approx. 10 minutes.
- Gently transfer to a sealable jar or container. Store at room temperature to avoid melting or solidifying.
- Massage into dry skin!
BUY YOUR ESSENTIAL OILS DIRECTLY HERE- https://yldist.com/lucysposaro