Shower melts are a great alternative to bath bombs if you are in a hurry or prefer showers. This DIY includes doTERRA Balance® Grounding Blend, to help create a sense of calm and relaxation. You can use different oils for different effects, but this one is especially helpful to promote tranquility, or to calm the senses before bed.
1 cup baking soda
15–20 drops doTERRA Balance® Grounding Blend
⅓ cup water
- Combine baking soda and water in a small bowl. Mix well.
- Add 15–20 drops (depending on desired potency) to mixture. Stir until well combined.
- Pack mixture into small silicone moulds and allow to set overnight.
- To use, place a tab in your shower away from the direct flow of water and enjoy the grounding effect of the doTERRA Balance® Grounding Blend.
- Store in an airtight container. This will help prevent the volatile compounds of the oil from evaporating into the air. Use within one week.
Shop or join👉 http://www.mydoterra.com/incensestore